Sunday, November 8, 2015

W11: App Design Proposal

My app is meant to help K-5 coding teachers assess their students' computational thinking growth. I'm hoping the app will allow teachers view appropriate interview prompts to ask students along with a rubric to grade their responses. If all goes well with this version of the app, I hope to have it developed for real-world use.

During one of my undergrad courses, I learned how to diagram programs and systems using UML.  While working on this week’s App Design Proposal, I really wished  I still remembered how to correctly complete component and sequence diagrams. I ended up getting on YouTube and watching a few videos on UML  to try and refresh my memory. I am afraid my diagram are extremely incorrect. Despite this, I hope  the diagrams are still readable for the purpose of this exercise.

Please find below the YouTube videos that I want to refresh my memory:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment