Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 10 - Quiz

I wish I could have had more time to work on the project this week. I ended up just doing enough to feel comfortable with turning the project in for the assignment. This week I decided to not follow the directions given in our textbook. Instead, I looked at the final product to determine which features should be included and started working blindly.  Although I don't know everything about App Inventor, I feel comfortable enough with the App Inventor tool to  create almost any type of app. Whenever I encounter a feature that I am not familiar with, I find it easy to learn about it online via the forums or YouTube. I feel prepared to create the final project for this class.


I made very few modifications to the original product specifications of this week's app.  However, the modifications I made include:
  • multiple choice answers
  • images as the answers
  • randomly select wrong answers from the database
  • Google Fusion Tables is used instead of  TinyWebDB
  • player high scores are saved for all users
  • content is about Scratch instead of the presidents of the United States
  • 21 questions were entered


Some things I would include if I could spend more time on the app include:
  • sound effects
  • highlight selected answer
  • navigation and menu buttons

What are some things you would have included?




No comments:

Post a Comment