Monday, June 29, 2015

EdTech 501: About Me

Even though my first name is Walter, I go by my middle name Grant.  My undergrad degree is in Information Systems and I worked in the Advisory department of KPMG before becoming an educator.  I taught computer programming at the primary level for a year before becoming a technology coordinator at the district office.  This year, I will be working as an education consultant at Emerald Data Solutions.  Although I work a lot with implementing coding in the classroom, I still have a passion for technology integration.

I am a certified Google Trainer and Google Educator.  I am also fairly active on Google+ and Twitter.

The video above talks about the All Kids Code initiative that I started at AESD.  All students were filmed with permission from their parents/guardians.

Edutopia article I wrote about implementing coding classes: link
News article about my coding initiative: link


LinkedIn Google+ Facebook Twitter YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment